9.21.2016

Win A Sweet Prize From Diva Sweeps!

We are hosting a Halloween party this year and are looking for some DIY HALLOWEEN Decorating or Recipe tips. My nieces thought this would be the perfect time to do a Sweet Sweepstake!


We are giving away 1 dozen Frosted Skull Suckers.
They come in 3 flavors. 
Blueberry, Cherry and Green Apple.
My Girls love them!
Arv $ 12.00

No Mandatory Entries
Must be 18 yrs old and live in the Continental U.S.
Enter the Rafflecopter form below, to enter.
Prize fulfillment is by Diva Sweeps.



Ends October 20, 2016.
Winner has 48 hours to reply to winning email before I will be forced to choose a new winner. Good luck :-)

6 comments:

  1. Last year I made an adorable treat for my friend's son's birthday party! I bought clementines, peeled them, and then got celery and cut them into small pieces and stuck them into the clementines. They look like little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just published a new recipe post for pumpkin muffins on my blog. Here's the link: https://gracefulcoffee.com/2016/10/16/pumpkin-muffins-with-walnut-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this the other day and thought it was cute. I just had to pin it! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1688918590453568/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use melting chocolate! It works wonders and comes out so smooth!
    Nicole Carter (Weasley)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....I tend to decorate and have treats for the little kids. For the older kids- and adults- I usually have a theme for the decorating, costumes, and treats. This year, it will be a The Living Dead theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to decorate by using hollowed out pumpkins and some pumpkin colored lights around them.
    Laurie Emerson

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me




summer party supplies



 

Diva Sweeps Copyright 2009-2016 Fashionable Designed by GreatHouse Templates